HIRE AGREEMENT - Including Terms and Conditions of Hire and Disclaimer for Bouncy Castles
Any persons/organisation hiring our inflatables is responsible and liable for any damage or injuries occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. Persons using the inflatable do so at their own risk. These guidelines are for the safety of all persons using the inflatable, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept responsibility for any damage or injury to anyone using the equipment however caused.
For your information, safety and enjoyment we recommend the following:
1. A responsible adult must supervise children at all times whilst on the inflatable.
2. Please do not allow anyone on the inflatable whilst inflating/deflating as this is dangerous.
3. Children are not allowed to climb, sit or hang on the inflatable walls, this can damage the castles.
4. Do not allow children to bounce on the front safety step. The safety step is to assist users in getting on/off safely.
5. Ensure the inflatable is not overcrowded. Limit the number of users to allow enough room for each child to play safely. Try to avoid small and large children using the inflatable at the same time.
6. All shoes, badges and jewellery must be removed. We also recommend spectacles be removed. Ensure pockets are empty.
7. No food or drinks to be consumed whilst on the inflatable to avoid both mess and possibility of choking.
8. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string as these make a terrible mess and can also stain the inflatable for which you will be liable for payment to clean or repair.
9. No smoking, fires or barbeques to be used near the inflatable.
10. No pets to be allowed on the inflatable.
11. No sharp objects are allowed on or near the bouncy castle.
12. It is advisable to ensure that no one with any history of back or neck problems use the inflatable.
13. In the event of heavy rain it is strongly recommended that the inflatable is switched off for safety reasons. When safe to re-use switch back on and towel dry any remaining wetness before allowing children back on. Unplug and cover over all electrical equipment or take indoors.
14. The bouncy castle should not be used if its wet, please do not have or use water on the castle.
15. Please do not remove the rain cover from the bouncy castle.
16. Occasionally check that the inflatable is still securely pegged down.
17. Never switch the blower on and off whilst the inflatable is in use.
18. If the inflatable fails for whatever reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury.
19. Always ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
20. If the bouncy castle is not in use for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
21. Please remember if the castle is dirty or damaged when collected the hirer is liable for the full repair or cleaning costs.
23. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately and call us on the number below.